Golden Opportunity for purchasing a New Home in Quiet Waters, Angmering
We are happy to announce that building work for our new Quiet Waters Development has commenced. Quiet Waters is stunningly situated on Roundstone Lane in the West Sussex village of Angmering and we are pleased to be working within the community. Construction works have just started on the development of 30 private market and affordable houses and apartments. All properties will benefit from the Help To Buy scheme, being eligible for Shared Ownership and the Equity Loan schem.
Angmering Village Life
The picturesque village of Angmering is situated between Littlehampton and Worthing, just over a mile from the coast. Set at the foot of the South Downs National Park you will be able to enjoy many a peaceful mile of open country and woodland walks within minutes of your front door. Alternatively, the beautiful beaches at Rustington and East Preston are just a stone’s throw away. Angmering is also less than 20 miles east of the city of Brighton and Hove, Chichester is only 15 miles away and Arundel 11 miles away. All with a good selection of mainstream shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities. The Angmering train station is just ¾ of a mile from Quiet Waters with connections to Brighton, Portsmouth, Gatwick and London Victoria.
The village enjoys a real community feel, with a historic village square and a designated conservation area. There are plenty of amenities for residents to use and enjoy including several independent shops, a butcher, a baker, a hairdresser and an arts & crafts shop. The village is also serviced by a Doctor and a dentist’s surgery as well as its own pharmacy. There is an Indian takeaway, a fish n’ chip shop, and two fabulous public houses. The Lamb, a family owned gastropub and The Spotted Cow serving an excellent variety of home-cooked food and real ales set in an award-winning beer garden.
The village also benefits from excellent schooling, so it is perfect for tranquil family life, with St. Margaret’s CofE and St. Wilfred’s Roman Catholic primary schools, as well as Angmering Secondary School.
All properties will be finished to a very high standard as per our Gold promise, with great attention to detail and well thought-through design to provide comfortable living. The specification for the scheme is as follows:
- BLP 10 year structural insurance
- UPVc Fascias & soffits
- Exterior front light
- Patio & turfed lawn
- Close boarded fencing
- Designer kitchens with Quartz worktops & upstands
- Branded gas hob, oven & extractor hood
- integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Under cupboard LED lighting
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
- TV aerial
- Fibre optic broadband
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Low energy lighting
- Down lighting to kitchen & bathrooms
- Burglar alarm
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- Bath with separate thermostatic shower valve
- Tiled walls & floors
- Vanity mirror with light & shaver point (to selected areas)
- Heated towel rail
- Gas fired central heating with zone control
- Energy efficient condensing boiler
- Thermostatic valves to radiators
- Summer control valve to towel rails
- Laminate flooring to ground floor
- Carpets fitted to staircase & upper floors
- Tiles to bathrooms & cloakroom
- Double glazed UPVC windows with locks throughout
- Composite front door
- Loft access
- Bi-folding doors to patio from the living room with multipoint locking
The show home will open shortly, but to be the first to be notified about the property, please register your interest with Oakley Property Shoreham via the dedicated Quiet Waters Microsite.
If you are interested in acquiring one of our properties through the Help to Buy scheme, please register with Help to Buy South East.